Tuesday 2 June 2015

Desucon is so soon

 I forgot to post a treasure map for Sunday last time, so here is a key to finding our table next weekend!


And here's more prints for Desucon!
This one is unfortunately not as big as I originally dreamed, but a manageable size nonetheless, I hope that in the not-so-distant future I'll have truly big prints of this darling:



 It's been a while since my last alley so I'm ridiculously excited!  Apart from the Alley excitement, I'm hella busy with my (unfortunately non-artistic) summer job and (unfortunately non-artistic) summer courses...
 But I'm planning on a new, yet tiny, art book, and resurrecting my old, old comic. I'll keep you posted! Plus I'm trying to re-open my printshoppe as soon as possible too, but I'll probably migrate it to someplace other than Storenvy so it will take a bit... I'll keep you all posted on that too.

 ps. I'll be taking preoders until 7 pm on Saturday the 6th! So message me either in tumblr or to haltijakapala [å] gmail . com before that ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment