Wednesday 15 April 2020

In the Library


"Dear Customer, the books You're trying to return are over a year late, I am afraid a substantial fine is in order"
watercolour and ink on hot pressed watercolour paper, 2020

Aka. Day in the life of Severan the meat eater cat-elf aka. When your boss/ex forces you to return his books to the library.

This was supposed to be a self-indulgent little thing for my New Years, and, oh wow is it April already? xD
The golden haired one is Mizane the librarian, if anyone remembers him anymore. He's a cat elf too, so they can both bond over their tragic cat-elf childhoods after Severan is done paying Ananthe's library fines. Don't worry they actually do get along rather well after this first meeting.
Sigh I wish I'll one day have time to write&draw this story too, but I probably won't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No comments:

Post a Comment