Saturday 28 November 2020

Shameful advertising

 

I feel kind of bad for even doing this at the level of crisis we're currently facing, but I'm also just one poor old artist who is trying to make ends meet while the world crumbles down around us :'D

So hey, I finally remembered to add some new products to my Redbubble shop, please have a peek if you're in need of more stuff:
 
 

https://haltijakapala.redbubble.com




 


You can also get my comics & zines from Turun sarjakuvakauppa web store (and combine buying these with your regular comic needs <3 )



No new products unfortunately since I need an actual physical event before I can take the financial burden of printing more prints, postcards etc :'( Maybe next year...
Thank you and hopefully soon I will be back with the next page of Paths!

No comments:

Post a Comment