Friday 7 June 2024

Kusidosentti returns


 Say hi to my newest Homer sticker xD I decided to make a shiny version of this scholarly portrait of him! Me and Rikkisu will be sharing an artisan table in a few weeks in Dsucon! Aka. We'll be in the trade hall not in the artist alley!

In other news, I will probably start downgrading the amount of art I will post here thanks to the ai bullshait going on, or at least I will try to post art in a way that'll hopefully be harder to steal Fe. videos and stuff like that. I'm looking into platforms that are more safe currently and will inform all of you of any new developments UwU

I've also unfortunately been very busy these past few weeks and progress has been slow with the new page! But it is coming along slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment