Tuesday 10 September 2024

Thank you Tracon!

 Oh wow what an amazing weekend we had! thank you so much to everyone who visited our table and my apologies to all who I wasn't able to chat with as much as I would've liked! It was hectic! so many exclamation marks xD



 Anyway, now that my double weekends of events are over I updated my Ko-Fi shop with everything I still have left in stock. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I sold out quite a lot of stuff during these past few weeks, so not everything will appear on the shoppe. I will probably restock some of the items at a later date, but as I have no confirmed events in the horizon, it might take a while.... I'm sorry :'(


And also the full double page spread is also available as a supporter only post, just a little reminder :D Thank you for your all your support and I will get back to painting the next page, it is almost done!


No comments:

Post a Comment