Sunday 14 July 2024

Page 97~



Here’s the first page of the month! Read it in either Tapas or Webtoons  :3

Narya’s venture back into their homeland continues, but not all looks to be the same as before, at least to their eyes!

…and I do hope I manage to get the second one done this month too xD I’ve been so proud of myself, keeping up the bimonthly updates for half a year now, but this end of the month and whole of next month are so jam packed with stuff I’m anxious if I’ll be able to get everything done ;;;;;; I will keep doing my best!!!1

Speaking of being busy, I will be sharing table number B74 at Ropecon trade hall next weekend with my friends Rikkisu and Chika ! I’m going to be there for the whole weekend too! I’ll post a map soon, as the trade hall is bigger than ever before!




No comments:

Post a Comment