Tuesday 23 July 2024

Post-Ropecon void....


Thank you Ropecon!! I had such a good time even if I was dead tired from the get go x€ thank you everyone who visited our table, my tablemates and sorry to everyone I didn't have the time to chat with as much as I would've liked...
Pictured here is my half elven barbarian Nanco who I created for a one shot we played on Saturday! I really liked his concept and the fact he accidentally got 16 on charisma. Too bad everything went poorly for him in the actual game :"""( at least he survived though... Poor Nanco... I've posted a coloured version on Cara , so if you're interested in him in full colour have a peek! I do hope I get to use him at some point again...

and a bonus Homer from the balcony patiently waiting for the sun to hit :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment