Monday 26 June 2017

This will hopefully be the last one


Another wip~ Now I’m in the process of colouring this huge thing, but I’m making good progress, so this might be the last wip I taunt/harass you with.

 Making this particular piece has been a bit of a personal challenge for me, I recently realised that I have, over the years, begun to unconsciously censor my own art; to be an artist that “can be taken seriously” mostly I think. It was not a nice realisation to make, I do this for myself after all, no one pays for me to do this or anything so, I should be free. So I decided to do something straight form my heart, and I hope the people that have come to know me in the last year won’t be too shocked to see me return to my eroguro roots. We will see!
 Idk, feels weird to even make a public comment like this, I rarely do this, it feels so whiny and I don’t think anyone really cares anyway :’D So I'll just keep on treading upon this road of mine~

No comments:

Post a Comment