Tuesday 5 February 2019

Deluge of vacation photos!

Sorry for the silence here in my blog, I was in Japan for almost three weeks just now! I came back on Sunday and now it is time to flood you with a ton of boring vacation photos ^^

 Minou park & waterfall in Northern Osaka

 Kansai Comitia 54, which is a 1200 table sized comic & illustration event.
Needless to say I spent a lot of money there, so many amazing artists!

 Tetsujin 28 memorial statue in Kobe.

 Minatogawa Jinja in Kobe

 Himeji castle!
I didn't have the money to travel to Himeji at the end of my exchange, but now I had! 
Huge crowd at the Kitano Tenmanguu Jinja




Houou-dou at Byoudouin & Ujikami Jinja in Uji

 Ume blossoms in Tokyo

 Kanda Myoujin, my favorite shrine of all time

 I also finally saw Fuji-san from the window of Shinkansen xD

Tokiwasou monument in Tokyo, it was a dorm where Tezuka Osamu & many other famous mangaka lived in the 50's and 60's

No comments:

Post a Comment