Tuesday 20 December 2022

My year in Art 2022

 As the year draws to a close it is time to post my traditional Year in Art review for 2022!

Despite everything I had a pretty nice year when it came to art, and it feels so weird to even say it, considering everything that's been going on. I got an adequate amount of PoA done, I got to go to a few live events finally, published the smol accordion book comic Taivaan pilarit, on top of which Mater Dei and Haltijabot 3 were both published this year! With all these publications I got accepted to the Booked 2022 book art exhibition! It was a really great experience, especially to see so many amazing pieces of book art. So inspiring I want to make like 30946987 new pieces of book art now xD

Here's hoping I get to start even one next year! I hope everyone has a very peaceful and nice end of the year, and that 2023 would finally be a better year for us all! thank you to everyone who has supported me this year!
Snowy greetings from Homer too!



No comments:

Post a Comment