Wednesday 8 March 2017

Feather & Scale!






It is here, finally!
 Feather & Scale is an accordion book graphic novel, and a study of nonlinear, cyclic storytelling. Two creatures, Feather and Scale, leave their safe homesteads, meet each other and multiple possibilities open up: how do they react to each other and what happens to them?

32 pages, 7 cm x 12 cm.

Printed on 160 g/m² glossy paper. Each accordion book is handmade by yours truly <3 

Apart from the title, the graphic novel is textless, therefore, readable by anyone anywhere~

Available internationally on my TicTail shop and in conventions I will attend; next one being Tampere Kuplii, you can find me in Pienlehtimarssi18.3.-.19.3., with the amazing Viivi Rintanen and Rikkis ^^




ps. I also added a few of my favorite pages and panels to my Redbubble, since I won’t be able to sell prints abroad from the TicTail thank to Finnish postoffice being monstrously expensive


No comments:

Post a Comment