Saturday 13 May 2017

Spring and Summer Annoucements

First of all, my seminar paper is done and submitted for reviewing! Yay! Now there’s like a week of fooling around before all that other shit I need to get done.


 So, I started drawing Severan and Ananthe, my two rather new characters from an original setting of mine. Severan is a young, brazen (read: stupid) and moody meat-eater elf , with a bit of cat in his blood. He is also a reiteration of my old Dark Heresy character, but way less like Kanda. Like totes.
 Ananthe (right in the picture) is far older and wiser, half and half of a regular elf and a meat-eater elf. He and Severan have a complicated relationship which has a lot of Ananthe being pretty fed up with Severan’s bullshit, like in this picture.

 Then, for the summer~ I will be attending several events this summer!

  • I will try my wings at a new event, the Dark Market of Lumous Gothic Festival on the 15th of July in Tampere! There's no entrance fee to this event, so if you're in Tampere come say hi to me~
  • Then there's of course the course on Manga I will be teaching in Joutseno straight after Lumous.
  • I've also booked a table from Ropecon (28th-30th July, Helsinki) this year too, so you will find me in the dealers' den, again!
  • Me and my partner in crime, Pihlajatar, also got a table from Creators' Alley in Worldcon 9th-13th of August

So far these are the confirmed events that I will be attending, I'll keep you posted about new ones as I confirm participation~

 Don't forget that next weekend I will be in the Comics festival of Stockholm! If you happen to be there, do come say hi ^^


AND, my exhibition is open until 17th of May, so five days left if you want to see it! Thank you all who have already visited the exhibition, I loved reading the guestbook when I popped in last week!



No comments:

Post a Comment